junio 03, 2012

stelladesmond230@yahoo.com

Darling,
Thank you once again for your urgent response today,please how are you over there i hope that you are good condition over there together with your health and your work.
My Darling regarding to your mail and i will like you to forward this information to the bank as soon as possible and bellow here is my refugee i.d card.

Sir Mr Stephen Hester,

I am the foreign partner of Miss Stella Desmond.and i want to know
the possibilities of assisting Her transfer His Late father $6.7million dollars
deposited in Your bank which she is the next of kin to my account in my country as her request and here are the information need.

Name of depositor...............Philip  Desmond
Next of kin..........................Miss Stella Desmond
Amount deposited...............(US$6,700,000.00)
Account number..................RBS745008901546/QB/91/A
Country of origin..................Rep.Rwanda
Name of the bank................Royal Bank of Scotland Plc.
Email Address:..................... rbsonlinemoneytransfer@mail.mn


So could you advice me what steps and documents need for me and Miss Stella Desmond to transfer the money to my account in my country as
Miss Stella request as she is the next of kin to her late father Philip Desmond,

Your highly cooperation
will be appreciate,waiting for your reply soon
Thank

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario