julio 04, 2012

lilian_baby2012@yahoo.com

Image

Image

both pictures belong to the same document, back and front.

lilian_baby2012@yahoo.com
21 Jun 


Send the below message to the bank.
Contact Person Mr Peter Sands
standardcharteredbanktelegraphictransfer@london.com
============================================
Dear Sir,

I am Mr............from............the foreign beneficiary trustee to Miss Lilian Joseph Philip,I apply officially as it was directed by Lilan in respect to her late father's deposit Late Engr Joseph Philip in A/C NO.90015041.000.826/USD/L in your institution under your management .

Being the co-beneficiary to the deposited fund in your Bank,May I pleased know what is required of me and from Miss Lilian Philip in order that the said deposit will be transferred into my Bank Account Number as desired by Miss Lilian
Let me know as soon as possible .
=================================================
i wish to stop here and i will be looking forward to hearing from you
take good care of yourself for me and remain bless
bye Yours Lovely Lilian

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario