mayo 04, 2012

amandermd@yahoo.com




http://www.4ppl.com/amandermd
Hello

Age:27
I am a:Woman
Location:Cedar City, UT, US
Birthday:20.03.1985
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
About me
Hello my name is amander i am 28 years old i am single. a student in model school i am here to look for the man that i ll spend the rest of my life with i am honest.girl with love and understanding i from a christian home and i need a man that ll be honest like me i don't like a man that lie i am open minded please if your a slier' don't mail me and if your a screamer do not waste your time to writ me a message thank you......amandermd@yahoo.com

02.05.2012
Hello dear please can we be friend i love your profile here is you want us to b friend
you should please add me to your yahoo messenger so we can chat and know more better okay or you mail me with pics of you
i will tell you more about my self
thanks
amandermd@yahoo.com
stay bless
****************************************

Received: from [197.255.170.151] nigeria
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 06:03:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Amander Md <amandermd@yahoo.com>

Hello dear how are you doing today.
thank you very much for your mail to me okay i am happy to read this mail from you and i will also like to know more about you as well
okay.my father from united state of American and my mother from Nigeria. my father is a business man working with oil and gas company in
Lagos Nigeria before okay right now i miss my father for a long time a go now i don't even know if he is still a life or not coarse i was in school in London UK before i get the call from my mummy.so i really don't know dear he was a business man he do stay in Lagos Nigeria with my mother i school in universality of LEEDS, so dear that is about me i am single also looking for a man with love and understanding
okay
thank you please tell me more about your self and send me a pics of you let me see how you look like
thank you
and GOD BLESS YOU

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario