mayo 04, 2012

fanta4samuel@yahoo.com

http://www.4ppl.com/fanty4u
honest,caring,love

Age:24
I am a:Woman
Location:Berlin, Berlin, DE
Birthday:12.07.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

30.04.2012
Hello I hope you come as no surprise to see my e-mail? I would like us to share a good relationship with you. I'm Fanty by name, my e-mail (fanta4samuel@yahoo.Com) have a good day and waiting to hear from you, because I have to say something very important to you...(fanta4samuel at ya-hoo.com)
**************************************

Received: from [203.42.246.231] australia
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 10:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Fanta Samuel <fanta4samuel@yahoo.com>

Hello Dear HH,

Thank you very much for writing back, I will like you to know a bit about me, My name is Ms Fanty,  I am an African living in Dakar but not an indigenous of Dakar in the city of St Louis; this is not a rich country. But it is very friendly and many foreigners from around the world love it for that. We have a lot of interesting things here - If you want to come and visit, you are very much welcome. If you come, I will be happy to guide you through this country and I think you will like the expedition. I am not here to play games with you but to offer you a good hand of lasting friendship. All I will ask for is your commitment to true relationship and real time love. The age different between us mean nothing to me, all i need is care and love,

You know, in life it is important to be honest, truthful and trustworthy. Only then can a relationship stand the taste of time. I will endeavor to tell you the whole truth about me as we go on, so that if you accept me, you will be accepting me for what I am rather than for what I am not. As you may know I work here as a receptionist.
Please, don’t worry if sometimes I do not reply quickly, because I have no computer of myself. My birth day is 12th June. I was born here in Africa and I have spent all my life in African country. In our family, we were born two - my elder sister and I, My sister died in 1997 – some years ago before my Parents died. I am living with roommates here in the Camp; my country Sudan is very diverse if not because of politics crises all time that course us to divide into two. We have many tribes speaking 6 languages. I speak one language and I hope you can teach me your language. English is the general official language in the country and I am very good at it.

I don’t drink alcohol and I don’t smoke - purely for health considerations. But I love to have a good time. I like traveling to the country side and have some fun. I like jogging and watching movies. I am a woman full of love. Sometimes I can be said to be critical because I hate disorder or some form of inconsistency. I hate to see the person I love suffering. If there is something I can do for my partner, I will do it without delay. I enjoy making him feel he is the best one in the world. I will certainly tell you more as we go. About my private life in my next mail to know if I can confide in you, Have a great day and look after your sweet self!
I remain yours for love,
Fanty,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario