marzo 26, 2012

dalia; dalialoveth@yahoo.com


http://www.4ppl.com/daliababy
long term relationship
Age:
27
I am a:
Woman
Location:
Khartoum, Khartoum, Khartoum, SD
Birthday:
14.02.1985
Looking for:
Man
Relationship:
Woman
Language:
English

About me
in spite of my ability to live on my own, I don't lose hope to meet a noble and clever man who will make my life more interesting and add more sense to it. I respect old traditional value of family life very highly, and I know I will be a good wife for my life-partner,age from 30 to 80 years old, intelligent with a good sense of humor

26.03.2012
Hello dear.I am Dalia! how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile today and i read it and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID: (dalialoveth@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon,I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.Lots of loveDalia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario