marzo 30, 2012

stelladesmonnd@yahoo.com


http://www.4ppl.com/stella77

looking for love


Age:
24
I am a:
Woman
Location:
NY, US
Birthday:
06.08.1987
Looking for:
Man
Relationship:
Woman
Language:
English

About me
How are you doing in life, I Want to introduce my self to you before i could go further,I am GIRL, I am single. i am not saying that i am some one who is perfect, because only our God is perfect. we are just human beings so being a human beings no body is perfect, but as far as i know myself, i find myself one loving

29.03.2012

Hello DearNice meeting you here, how are you today hope fine? I Want to introduce my self to you before i could go further, I am miss stella by name and i will like us to be friends Please contact me back with my e-mail me e-mail address here (stelladesmonnd@yahoo.com) Because i have a special reason why i have contacted you that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself and email me back with my e-mail address(stelladesmonnd@yahoo.com)Yours New FriendMiss stella please write back to my email

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario