marzo 30, 2012

joy_joyce2012@yahoo.com



Received: from [41.82.176.211]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 22:06:36 +0800 (SGT)
From: Joy Kbaby
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME.....

Hello Dearest one ,How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well.i am happy to raed your mail this morning..i am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow. Like i told youin my first mail that My name is joy koneh from Ivory Coast in West Africa.Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal.as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I am 23 years old girl 5'9" tall.My late father Dr Oliver Koneh was the personaladvicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alondside with my mother.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to makemy way to a near by country Senegal where i am living nowPlease I will like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes and what you are doingpresently.for me its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i know here is Rev.Emmanuel kumar who is the pastor of the (Living Spring Christian Church) here in the camp, i live in the females's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221-77-679-93-02) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. call 2pm gmt today please.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $2.3m usd (two Million three Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your place for a better life. Please my dear, do not think about it that it is too early for me to tell you this, because any one that is is this kind of situation, will be looking for a help in any where.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision , truth and hard working. My favourite language is also English..Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said Call around 14pm gmt time. i have a lot to tell you.here is my picture.Waiting for your reply.Yoursjoy.
---------------------------------------

Hello Dear.How are you today ?I believe you are doing fine and in a good health,.I am wondering if God have totally forgotten me here ,Why i am facing all this kind of difficulties here , God have given you to me to stand for me for the claim of my father's wealth and help me to come out of here which i know that i did not make any mistake by chosen you, I want to let you know earlier enough that my contact with you was directly from God Almighty because i got you immediately after my 7 days 6 to 6 fasting and prayers that's why i give you all my trust and i believe that you will not betray me or let me down,i want you to contact the bank to confirm about this transfer.Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,ROYAL BANK OF LONDONNAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR LEED HANSONEMAIL ADDRESS.. -(royalbankscotlland@yahoo.com) or (rbscustomercare2@london.com)TELEPHONE NUMBER IS TEL ...................+44-7031847746. FAX............0044-7031847746.As a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states. Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email addrress- (royalbankscotlland@yahoo.com) or (rbscustomercare2@london.com)Attentioned MR LEED Hanson the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfermy 2.3 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin. THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.ACCOUNT NAME IS DR OLIVER KONEHAMOUNT 2.3 MILLION DOLLARS.NEXT OF KIN MISS JOY KONEH.ACCOUNT NUMBER BLB43483002/QB/91/A/SCT/UK God bless you as you do this immediatelyyours sincerely joy.NOTE.......Please my darling i want you to try to call me on phone through the Rev.Emmanuel kumar phone No.(+221-77-679-93-02) so that we can discuss better about this transfer opf my money into your account. Whenever you call tell him that you want to speak with me ( joy) so that He will send for me in the hostel to come and receive your call

------------------------------------
Hello Dear how are you doing today, i hope you are doing fine, i wished to thank you for your concern to me in this moment of grief in my life,My Dear it is of truth that we have not known each other very well, but i am convinced that, our knowing each other is not a coincidence but it is fate and destiny that has brought us together. as i told you that i got you immediately after my fasting and praying i did befor contacting you This is why i am not hiding anything concerning me, my fortune and my family to you, and this is why i am telling you all about myself without fear or doubts. and i will like you to keep it yourself as i do dont disclos it to anybody, as human you can visualize my plight, living in a strange land without parents or brothers and in a refugee camp too. A miserable, painful condition- oh life is so cruel to me, my parent to have left me an orphan at my tender age,when my mates are living together with their parents, and also enjoying their education and peace of mind. But, mine is different. My prayer is for God to grant me my possession and by the grace of God, he will surely see us through. all my plans is to move out from here, please try to contact the bank for confirmation about the transfer,, Please don't let me down, thanks and God bless you, your faithfully Joy
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------
Hello with my lovely heart,I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Turkey. Presently I am in Turkey for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a Good-father to me when i was in Dakar, he name is Rev father Emmanuel Kuma, and his email address is as follows (rev_emmanuel.kuma@yahoo.com) and his number 00221-776799302 Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $150.000 (One hundred and fifty thousand united state Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in contact with Rev father and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to father Emmanuel Kuma on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care and bye for now. Yours truly Joy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comentarios: