abril 25, 2012

angela21dukson@yahoo.com

Received: from [200.42.69.93]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:12:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: Angela Dukson <angela21dukson@yahoo.com>
Subject: My dear , this is a little about me and i will like to know more about you

[b]Originating IP:[/b] 200.42.69.93
[b]Originating ISP:[/b] Prima S.a.
[b]City:[/b] Buenos Aires   :o  :o
[b]Country of Origin:[/b] Argentina

Hello my dear ,
I write to you with love , care and trust .

How are you today ? . I hope that you are doing well with all your family and friends . I am very happy to receive your reply , thanks so much for finding time to reply my mail . It gives me a lot of joy and happiness to receive your reply .
My name is Miss angela Dukson Weah , i am a Liberian in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago , i was born on Tuesday , the 22nd day of March , 1988 , twenty-three ( 23 ) years old , single and never married , 5ft 8 inches tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes . My hobbies include , reading , cooking , dancing , taking care of people , sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems , going to beach with my friends and other social things that used to keep someone happy . I love singing , watching television , studying the bible , i am respectful , honest , etc , i hate lies , dishonest people , promise and fail , taking others for granted , disobeying God , etc .
I am the only daughter to Dr/Mrs Dukson Weah , i lost my both parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Liberia . My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father was an international successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start . My mother was a government nurse , working in my country capital ( Monrovia ) .
Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed . I was lucky and survived by the mercy of God Almighty . I escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place . It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country , Senegal , where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called LIBERIA . I am hoping for a day i will be totally free from the pains and shackles of life . I have encountered pain and suffering ever since i lost my parents but i know that someday i will wear a smile on my face again .
I have much to tell you . However i want to know if you are willing and ready to help me smile again . To help me become somebody in the society . To give me a better life . Something has been bothering me and i have kept it to myself because i am afraid to disclose it to anyone . I am afraid of betrayal . I am afraid someone might take advantage of me if i should disclose it to anyone .
I have been praying to God to give me someone who will not betray my trust and confidence in him . Someone who will not cheat and deceive me . I am very much afraid . But if you will promise me that you will stand for me as a guardian , a friend indeed , good Samaritan then i will open up to you .
I would like to know more about you , your real name , your likes and dislikes , your hobbies , and what you are doing presently . I will tell you more about myself in my next mail . Below is my picture and i wait to receive your mail with your  picture ( s ) . I pray to God to guide and protect you in all you are doing . Have a wonderful moment .
Yours in love ,                    
Miss Angela Dukson Weah .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario