abril 30, 2012

vivianwilliams731@yahoo.in


http://www.4ppl.com/vivian22
hello

Age:24
I am a:Woman
Location:NY, US
Birthday:06.01.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

28.04.2012
Hello Dear,
My name is Vivian,I got your contact details and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that we can get to know each other better.
My private e-mail: (vivianwilliams731@yahoo.in)
I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hearing more from you soonest.
Yours truly,
Vivian
Please contact me directly to my mail so that i will send you my photo ok thanks.
(vivianwilliams731@yahoo.in)
************************************


Received: from [41.82.131.128]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:19:58 +0800 (SGT)
From: Vivian Williams <vivianwilliams731@yahoo.in>
Subject: PLEASE MY DEAREST, I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.
DEAREST ONE,

firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email which I have sent to you.
How is every thing over there in your country, i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is (Vivian Dominic Williams)  i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in West Africa,) 5.6ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought  in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr. Dominic Williams ;  was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.
Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.
Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i dont know what else to do, because  my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i dont know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray me at the  end.
I have communicated you because of  my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend JOHN MAXWELL  ) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOUR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221772733837) or (00221772733837). if you call  and tell him that you want to speak with me (Vivian Williams ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever.
My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),
I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $7.9  (Seven million nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you wil send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So, i will like you to keep it to  yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.
My favorite language is English  and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.   
 Yours in love,
Miss. Vivian

1 comentario: