abril 11, 2012

joy22duke@yahoo.com


http://www.migente.com/Joy4_us/

This account has been closed.

Hi dear,My Name is Joy i came across your profile and address at migente.com and i became interested in writing to you,and i willlike you to email me back to my email box below so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am.i believe we can establish a long lasting friendship with you.In addition,i will like you to reply me through myprivate e mail box here (joy22duke@yahoo.com) for easiest communication,Thanks,waiting to hear from you soonest.Kiss Joy.This is my address joy22duke@yahoo.com
------------------------------------------

Received: from [41.82.126.147]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 02:41:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joy Dukeh joy22duke@yahoo.com

Hello Dear HH, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.dear thank you for your nice and sweet mail, how is your day?, Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal in North Africa .My name is Joy Duke am (22) years single and never married, i am from Sudan North africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegalas a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father DR Henry Duke was chairman managing director Eclink cocoa and Associates (Ltd), in Khartoum Sudan and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. please dear.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see your's, Hoping to hear from you soon.YoursJoy Duke.

oliviadukeh@live.com this email address has been used with this picture too.


Joy Dukeh
joy22duke@yahoo.com

My Dearest HH, I am glad to write to write to you,how are you? Hope you are fine,I thank God for you.Your message was a total relief to me. May Godprotect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life.I willlike him to make away for you, my prince i love the way you sound tome i feel happy for your nice words you said to me and i hope i can confide on you my dear cesar and i will like you to help me to come outof this camp so that i come to your country for us to carry out and actualize our dream. In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only onMondays, Fridays and Sundays of the week.Its just like one staying in the prison andI hope by Gods grace I,with your help will come out of here very soon.Wedon't have any relative now whom we can go to, all our relatives ran awayin the middle of the war. The only person we have now is Rev. David who is the ReverendMinister in charge of the church on this camp ( CHRIST THE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living withhim rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have twohostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is(+221-76 866-4609) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call andtell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in thehostel. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing beit money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.Iwant to go back to my profession because it was my father's dream to establish a maternity for me beforethe tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place. Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account anddeath certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,becausewhen he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bankin London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount inquestion is $8.6(Eight Million, six Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as a 'foreign partner 'which was the bank's condition to get the money transferred.From it we can travel to America or any major country in Europe and live there. I kept this secret topeople in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is theReverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself anddon't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the moneyif people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all theseinformation due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understandingand God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking. My favorite language is English but our language is french but I speakEnglish very fluently because both my father and mother studied inEurope. Meanwhile I will like you to call me by 15 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, like I said i have allot totell you.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonestThanks and remain blessed Yours in love, Olivia Duke.

--------------------------------------------


Joy Dukeh


Dearest Love HH, How is your day?I believe it is great.I read your mail this day and i realized very well that you are the man i have always wish for. i prayed and fasted a lot before i contacted you for this and in my mind i am totally convinced that you will not do anything to cheat or hurt an orphan like me more , my dear cesar just like you said is lots of money involved and i send you scanned copy of my id as refugee camp .For accepting to be my partner , i have decided to give you 15% of the total amount involved , i have equally set-aside 5% of the total amount on expenses that will be incurred in the process of this transaction , that means you are getting 20% of the total amount while the remaining balance will be invested in your country.I want someone who would treat me much with love and understanding as i have gone through a lot of trauma.I Thank you for your words which has relief me from my pains, my dear cesar i would love to meet you and to be together with you forever, i will be more than happy to come be with you in london soon, i have to write you a letter that you will send to the Bank, please contact and send the letter to the bank today or on monday because this is weekend and the bank do not work during weekends, i have inform them my plans to transfer my late father account so my dear what i will like you to do now please forward this letter below to the bank,Send this letter below to the bank: "Sir,I am the foreign partner to Miss JOY DUKE,whose late father Dr HENRY DUKE deposited some money in your bank.I want to know the possibility of transferring this money to my account in my country "THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC,(UK)36 ST ANDREW SQUARE EH2 2YB.GOGARBUM, EDINBURGH,EH121 HQ,UK SCOTLAND.E-mail:(royalbank.plc@gmx.co.uk)Telephone Number---- (0044)7031819644Fax Number---- (0044)870974 9912Information about the deposit code are as follows.Name of depositor:Dr HENRY DUKENationality: SUDANNext of Kin: JOY DUKEAmount deposited: $8.6 Million dollarsAccount Number: NBUK/587965432178/99/QA Honey i will like you to contact the bank immedately or by monday i will be very happy to hear from you that you have send that letter to the bank because i want to leave here soon and come to you i thank you a lots for all you are doing to help me out of this bad condition God bless you my dearWITH LOVE Joy Duke.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario