abril 29, 2012

jessicascott840@yahoo.com

http://www.ownlook.com/jessica_scott/

Woman
Seeking a:
Man
Age:
24
Country:
United Kingdom
City:
london

Sender: jessica_scott
Sent on 26/04/2012 19:43

i am jessica,am half english/africa woman am here to find the love of my life.a man that is truthful and trustworthy
with good sense of honour which i can spend the rest of my life with.you can hit me back
at my email jessicascott840@yahoo.com
**************************************

Received: from [41.190.3.101] lagos, nigeria
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 11:18:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jessica Scott <jessicascott840@yahoo.com>

Am a good fashion designer residing in london.i have two fashion designers shops in london where my dad leave and i have one fashion designer shop in west africa{nigeria] where my mother is because my dad is from england,london and my mum is from nigeria thats why am half english and africa woman lol.i have been heart broken so many times,i want a good and god fearing man to create a family with.a man that can show me all the love a woman need in her life.am ready to settle down wit you if you really love me.hit me back lets get this relationship started.cheers baby lol.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario