abril 07, 2012

khansimohammad@aol.com


http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=212956
humbleness
- 18 y/o female
- Paris, Germany
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
-------------------------------
Can You Be Trusted????
Go od Day,My name is Khansi Ammar 19 years female, an Ivorian national but living presently in hiding place now in a city here the capital city Abidjan . I know this letter may come to you as a surprise but i am writing you with utmost confidence and trust regarding the sum of (US $ 6.5 Million) Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars inherited from my late father, a cocoa merchant and a contractor in the ousted President Laurent Gbagbo's government of the Ivory Coast, who was killed with my mother and two other brothers.I wish to invest in your country if i can have your assured support and willingness to help me sincerely since you are living in a more peaceful country. I will be giving you twenty percentage of the total money in appreciation for your assistance.Kind ly get back to me if my proposal interests you. My appreciation goes to you as you indicate your willingness to help me so i can give you a detailed explanation about the proposal.Thanks in anticipation and looking forward to your sincere response. Write me here for more details (khansimohammad@aol .com ) This is project is 100% risk free.Yours beloved,Ms. Khansi Ammar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario