abril 23, 2012

ritakhairi@yahoo.com


http://www.4ppl.com/ritakhairi

My dearest one, How is your day? Mine is cold

Age:25
I am a:Woman
Location:Ouagadougou, Kadiogo, Centre, BF
Birthday:01.01.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

23.04.2012
My dearest one,
How is your day?
Mine is a little bit cold down here.
I am Rita Khairi,25,Congolese,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before)
ritakhairi@yahoo.com

Received: from [41.138.105.228]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 06:32:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rita Khairi <ritakhairi@yahoo.com>

Dear HH,
Thanks for the compliment.
Like I stated earlier, My name is Rita Khairi I 'm 25, from Sudanese in West Africa,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before ) presently, [b]I am residing in the refugee camp here in Burkina Faso[/b], as a result of the civil war that was fought  in my country.
Since I do not have a direct contact number of my own, you can contact me through Reverend Father James Idok mobile number +226 75 15 41 83.
Reverend Father James is the owner of the church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you. Your like and dislike, your hobby and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself and what I have in mind if you can be honest and trust with me in my next mail,
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Miss Rita.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario