abril 07, 2012

evelyn4love_24@yahoo.com







http://www.quepasa.com/qp/275931373.html#personalinfo


Cecelove David
23 / Female / Southland, New Zealand / Joined 04/03/12


-----------------------------------------------------------------


Hello my Dear.I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile on [www.quepasa.com]and it sound well.My name is Evelyn,Single lady. I am here looking for a good friend.i believe you know that true and trusted friends are worth searching for, i will be happy if you accept my friend request as i am willing to tell you more about myself and to send you my photos, please if you will be willing to accept my request reply me directly to my mail address (evelyn4love_24@yahoo.com) so that i will introduce myself to you,i am waiting for your reply soon.Remember the distance or color does not matter but love and concern matters a lot in lifeThanks. (evelyn4love_24@yahoo.com )Evelyn.


-----------------------------------------------


Hola mi querida.Supongo que no va a sorprender a recibir mi correo? vi tu perfil en [www.quepasa.com] y que suene bien.Mi nombre es Evelyn, mujer soltera. Estoy aquí en busca de una buena friend.i que usted sabe que los verdaderos amigos y de confianza que vale la pena buscar, voy a ser feliz si acepta mi solicitud de amistad que me atrevo a decir más sobre mí mismo y para enviarle mis fotos, por favor, si va a estar dispuesto a aceptar mi solicitud me responda directamente a mi dirección de correo electrónico (evelyn4love_24@ya hoo; com) para que yo me presente a usted, estoy a la espera de su respuesta en breve.Recuerde que la distancia o el color no importa, sino el amor y la preocupación que importa mucho en la vidaGracias. (evelyn4love_24@yahoo.com)Evelyn.


------------------------------------------------------------------




----------------------------------------------------------


Received: from [41.83.15.67]


Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 05:28:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Evelyn Tierry
Subject: I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU




Dearest love one, Thank you for responding to my message. My Name is Evelyn David Thiara, A young girl of 23 years from Sierra Leone,west Africa.I am single, never married.I came from a responsible family where I was showered with love and great concern.My Late father David Thiara was an adviser to the president of my country on political matters,and a very successful business man,We had a very happy family that was united with undying Love.We were preparing to celebrate My late father's birth day,When Rebels attacked our home one early morning and killed every member of my family in cold blood.I managed to escape death by sheer stroke of luck,and made my way to (Senegal) where I am presently Residing in their refugee camp here in (Dakar)Through the help of Pastor Ben Johnson.I happened to be the only one from my family who survived this attack and cruel death. I was in the second year in the university as a Law student before this incident happened and I ran for my dear life.I will still go back to continue with my Education as soon as I organize my self and settle things. I will love to know your Hobbies,things that turn you on and things that you hate.I have attached my picture for you,and hope to hear from you soonest.Please,I will look forward to reading your mail soonest.

----------------------------------------------------



Evelyn Tierry


My LoveI am very happy to write you mail once again, I know that you will love to know more about me. I am sorry may be, I am disturbing you, but I will love you to listen to me and consider my submission, since I am very sure that it will be of mutual benefit to you and I.I consider it very necessary that you hear every thing I want to tell you. As I earlier told you,I am in a refugee camp here in Senegal. There is nothing good about this camp, there is no freedom of movement and one cannot freely do things that gives joy to him or her. We are allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of every week. Its like staying in prison, and I hope by God's grace, I will come out soon. I have no relatives here, which I can now go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war that rocked my country, Through the help of REV. BEN JOHNSON, who is a pastor of (church of Christ mission)here in the refugee camp. He has been very helpful to me since I came here, he treats me as one of his daughters. But, I am not living with him, I am living in the women's hostel because the camp has two hostels, one for men,another for womenThe Pastors Phone Number is (+221-773-263-986) his e-mail address is (revben90@yahoo.com) I know you will like to hear my voice. If you call and tell him that you want to talk to Evelyn David Thiara, he will send for me in the female hostel. As refugee here, My rights and privileges has been denied me. I have no rights to own money, property etc. Because it opposes the laws of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I just attended my first year as a law student. It was the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation.My late father deposited some amount of money in a very progressive bank in Europe when he was alive and used my name as the next of kin to the deposit which amounted to $5.500,000.(FIVE MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY)With this information and my desperate situation, I have written to the Bank for the release of the money to me, so that I can use it to establish my self and secure my future, but the Law of the Republic of Senegal does not allow a refugee to engage in such transfer. You see, I am in a very tight corner because of my status here as a refugee. The Bank in a bid to help me, as a result of my persistence, asked me to seek a foreign partner, who will help me to transfer the money using his Bank account.I need your help to secure this money, when the money is transferred to you, you will send me some money from there, so that I process my traveling document to come to meet you in your country. That is all I am asking for from you.I have been keeping this as a secret from people here in this camp, it is only you, and the Pastor who know about this. I told you because I have confidence in you and believe that you are the right person to help me. Please, keep this to your self, do not let any one to know about it, because I am afraid of being killed.I like people who are honest, understanding, truthful and hard working, like my late father. Please, try and call me, so that I can hear your voice.I am desperately waiting to hear from you.Your LoveEvelyn








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario