abril 10, 2012

harriateilunga@ymail.com


http://www.quepasa.com/qp/276193383.html#personalinfo
harriet ilunga
24 / Female / Kigali, Kigali, Rwanda / Joined 04/08/12
----------------
I'm very easy-going, creative, woman who wants real love and can give lots of love, care and tender back! I do like communicating with different people as it helps to get to know the world and life. Being a good listener, I am also a good adviser, I also tell my opinion and try to do my best to help people. I am interested in art and sport. Favorite arts discipline is walking and having candlelit dinners(I am very romantic person and like all connected with romance).
-------------
Hello Dearmy name is Harriet, Something sparked my interest in you, Could we make a closer acquaintance? if yes here is my privet email address harriateilunga@ymail.com write me back for my pictures and moreThanks!
........................
Hola Queridosmi nombre es Harriet, algo que despertó mi interés en ti, ¿Podríamos hacer un conocimiento más estrecho? si es así aquí está mi dirección de correo electrónico ligustro harriateilunga@ymail.com me escriba de nuevo para mis fotos y másGracias!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario