abril 25, 2012

angelgarg80@yahoo.co.uk


love

Age:24
I am a:Woman
Location:NY, US
Birthday:01.01.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

23.04.2012
hello
My name is angel i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address(angelgarg80@yahoo.co.uk )
I believe we can move from here !and remember that distance or colour doesn't matter anything but love matters allot in life.
I am waiting for your mail to my privet email address above.
see your reply soon.
angel.
*********************************

Received: from [41.82.87.41]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:45:38 +0100 (BST)
From: Angel Garg <angelgarg80@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.

Dearest,
 How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a
nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice
today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Angel Garg i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real
relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Libya in Africa,5.4ft
tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing
here in Dakar as a result of the war  going on in my country now,i am writing
with hear full of tear, as i just lost my parents in the hands of Libyan crisis
that attacked our house one  early morning and killed my father and my mother
in cold blood. You can view the website of the war below;
http://www.stratfor.com/analysis/20110319-libyan-war-2011

My late father Dr. Punjab Garg was the managing director of
Sirt Oil Co, Tripoli - Libya (the capital city of Libya, my country)
before the crisis of Gaddafi against rebels that led to the death of father
and my mother. My late father was from India while my mother came from Libya.
It was only me that is alive now, because i am the only child of my parents.
I managed to make my way with the help of the UN to a near by country SENEGAL
where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a reverend and
i am using the computer in the reverend office to write to you now.

I like faithful, caring, kind etc and dislike unfaithfulness, dishonest etc my
hobbies are cooking, reading music , sports etc and i would like to know more
about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing
presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is
my picture and i will like to see one of your current picture also
 okay.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
   Yours sincerely,
        Angel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario