abril 25, 2012

miracleomaro@yahoo.com

http://www.4ppl.com/mylove4u23
love
Age:23
I am a:Woman
Location:Dakar, Guediawaye, Dakar, SN
Birthday:05.08.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
22.04.2012
Hello My Dear,
My name is Miss miracle i saw your profile today at http://www.4ppl.com/ and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to reply me so that i will send to you my photo for you to know who i am and all so introduce my self to you i believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your reply to my email address, (miracleomaro@yahoo.com) Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life.
Thanks from Miss miracle.

Received: from [41.82.84.76]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:56:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: Miracle Omaro <miracleomaro@yahoo.com>

My darling,
I am pleased to read your mail today and I am glad to introduce myself to you and to send my photos for you to see. My name is Miracle Omaro ,I am a 23 years old girl from Ivory Coasts in west Africa, but now living in a refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal, as a result of  war in my country which led to the death of my parents.
I have the impression to contact you because I know you will help me to regain my freedom since we need to be our brother's keeper especially in the time of misfortune.
Meanwhile, I am looking for someone who is loving, caring and sympathetic to others for friendship.
I would like to know more about yourself, what you like and what you don't like. Also I will like to know your present occupation. I wait patiently for your reply. I promise to tell you more of my life story in my next mail.
Miracle Omaro.

2 comentarios:

  1. i just got a email from her, but a different email and name...so take care..

    "Hello dear,
    I am very happy for your response to the email i sent to you in your address at the site. I am very happy that we became interested in each other, i do believe that we both have to be open-heart and sincere so as to know each other well, i really want to builds strong foundation of friendship with you.
    It takes love, trust and communication to make the relationship strong, so let me tell you more about myself. My name is Miss Gift
    Ngasi, i am 23 years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in Africa but presently residing in (UNHCR) United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Dakar Senegal as result of the war that is going on in my country Sudan.
    My late father Engineer Joseph Ngasi is the owner of (Jose minerals limited), in Darfur a city in Sudan my country. Also my late father was the deputy majority leader of the parliament before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a neighboring country Senegal with the help of United Nations peace keeping force where i am living now as a refugee.
    Meanwhile, i am writing to you now in a Reverend father's computer. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture. In my next mail i have secret to tell you and i believe God will help us to achieve our goals, yours lovely one,
    Miss Gift Ngasi"

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thank you very much for your comment,
      it would be very helpful if yu can include the email address she gave to you.

      Eliminar