abril 04, 2012

julietcamella@yahoo.com














http://www.migente.com/julietcamella33/

Member Since:
April 03, 2012
Sex:
Female
Age:
23
Last Login:
Yesterday
Location:
New York, NY
Race:
Asian/Pacific Islander, Black/African American
Zodiac:
Gemini
------------------------
Hi, I am Juliet!please how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID(julietcamella@yahoo.com)hope to hear from you soon,and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.Lots of love Mis Juliet Camlla!
-----------------------------------

Received: from [41.208.183.189] senegal
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 06:13:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: Juliet Camella julietcamella@yahoo.com

My Dear,I really do appreciate your respond and you sound so interesting in your profile. About me, it's a long story, as i am writing you this mail my eyes full of tars, about me for now because you sound so good and loving to be darling.I am Juliet Camella, single never married before, have no kids, but love kids. I am fair in complexion, with black hairs, brown eyes, 5.7fit tall, 59kg, 23yrs and very open mind, caring, loving, outgoing, intelligent and above all understanding. I have good sense of honor, origin from Sudan but because of the horrible crisis in the country Sudan that lead to the death of many innocent souls of which my parents are a victim. I seek asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar , Republic of Senegal, there i live in the missionary camp. I look for my soul mate, partner and lover of my life, i believe in God and have the fear of almighty in heaven. I was in my second year in the university when the crisis took place that lead to the stop of my studding. We are not allow to be outside freely and i write you with the help of my girl friend, who is the secretary to the Rev.Father Paul here in the camp. If you wish to call me, you can get me through the telephone no of the Rev.Paul : +221 762-8233-54 .when you call, tell him you want to speak with Ms Juliet Camella from Sudan. He will sent his secretary to call me to answer your call, expecting to hear your golden voice soon and if it interest you to know more about me too, pls do send me your pics and little more about you also.I believe in honest, people and i have the feeling of humanity. online dating, is something i just start new being that i was introduce into it by my good girl friend who has goting her love life through online dating and she advice me to try it and that it work. More-so, here is the important thinks that i want to reveal to you now because it's confidential and need your highly trust.To bring you more closer to who is writing or speaking to you, i have an original documents proof that cover the sum worth usd$5.7million dollars. I saw this documents in the portfolio box of my late father. The contents in the portfolio box is so many documents of my late father's proprieties. The money usd.($5.7 million dollars)was the one written in my name as the next of kin, it was a surprise to me because i never knew of such documents exist since the life time of my father. This is another most reasons why i seek asylum under the United Nations High Commission for safety of my life and the documents,knowing that one good day,someone will help me out to claims what belong to me, despite am a woman. This is another reason why i say, i will not be a border to you but be submissive to you in all areas of life. So only what am seeking for is that true, trust and honest partnership to lead me through out from this darkness condition of life here in the refugee camp.I will be glad if you would take me for who i am, give me your true promise to stand for me in making the claim and release of the money from the deposit outfit. I promise to send to you the proof documents and contacts of the bank for more enquirers. Please tell me more about yourself, your contact information and home address. Immediately i hear from your honest interest to assist me out, i will send to you the fully contact information of the bank where the fund has been deposited. Thereafter you might have confirm the deposit from the bank, than you can proceed for the claim on-behalf of me to your country. More-so, i have the desire to start back my university studies with your help in your country. The money when transfer in your position, can be invested in your care by any good profitable business. I will be waiting to hear from you as soon, meanwhile to get your own interest and advice over everything as i have explain in fully details, till then,i also advice you not to disclose this matter to any one please my dear,I will be waiting to hear from you soon , good bye for now and have a nice lovely day and many kissssssSincerely Yours,Juliet Camella,
-------------------------------
Juliet Camella
julietcamella@yahoo.com

Dear,i believe that this our relationship is the direction of God, please i want you to have the same mind and faith to help me out, i heard what you said and i am very much impressed for your good heart to help me , my situations here is very bad coupled here in Senegal where cost of things is very expensive,to eat food or take care of my self as a young girl is a very big problem to me.Now, i have seen that you really wants to help me out from my situations here in the camp,i am giving you the whole information about the money.I explained all about me to you with breaking heart, faith and trust which i believe that you will not let me down, please handle this matter as yours till the successful end meanwhile i want you to contact the Bank and demand for the transfer of the money into your Bank account, do not open this matter to people over there, just hold it between you and me for security purpose , because hence it is MONEY all eyes will like to be on it which may put our life in danger, i hope you understood me? so feel free to help me out.This is the contact information of the Bank,Name:........Attijariwaf BankEmail.........(attijariwafbank@aol.com)Phone.........(+221 77 330 6673) Fax......... (221-338-927-152)The name of the manager is Mr.Nik DomoContact the bank as soon as you received this mail and tell the Bank that you are my trustee that you want to know the possibilities on how they will transfer my late father's Dr Camella. deposited fund $5.7m i am always happy with your efforts towards my situations here in the refugee camp, have a nice day and take good care of your selfYoursJuliet Camella.

-------------------------------------------------


Juliet Camella


hello my love,

how are u today i know all is well with you if so thanks be to God almighty, honey i will send you my id card letter but i send you some document about the money please you have to contact the bank so that we will know out come ok waiting to hear from you soon with love,byeJuliet







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario