abril 23, 2012

suliatmabou83@yahoo.in

http://www.4ppl.com/suliatlove
love
Age:24
I am a:Woman
Location:NY, US
Birthday:16.12.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
************************

13.04.2012
HELLO
i am miss suliat.
i was attracted by your profile and will like us to be friends,
please mail me on (suliatmabou83@yahoo.in) i will tell you more about my self then,
thanks,
Yours suliat.
(suliatmabou83@yahoo.in)
***********************************************

Received: from [41.82.122.179]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 00:02:10 +0800 (SGT)
From: Suliat Mabou <suliatmabou83@yahoo.in>
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Dear,
How was your night, there in your country and the day, I believe you had a pleasant evening and the atmosphere there in your country is very good today? Mine was a little hot here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Suliat Mabou, i am (24yrs) but age does not matter in a real relationship, so I'm comfortable with your age, I am from Liberia in Africa, 5.4 feet tall, fair skin, only , not (married) and am currently residing here in Dakar as a result of civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR NELSON MORGAN DUKE he was the Managing Director of SOUL LINKS COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in Monrovia (capital of Liberia, my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in the cold blood.

It was just me that is alive now and could make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a reverend father and I am using his computer to send these messages to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.
Waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
Suliat

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario