abril 17, 2012

wenpebaawudu@yahoo.com





Member Since:
April 09, 2012
Sex:
Female
Age:
28
Last Login:
9 hours ago
Location:
Silver Spring, MD
Race:
Black/African American
Zodiac:
Taurus


My name is wenpeba, I'm 30 years old, l am from a different race my mom is from States and my dad is from Ghana.. l am 5"7 ft tall, 128 lbs....Am cool and simply down to earth,very devoted and dedicated Christian WOman, my faith is the lord, but when it comes to love i always want to see the language of the heart been speaking and that is love, I'm a communicative person and I always take an active part in social life. I'm sensitive, faithful and family-oriented. I'm intelligent, smart, kind and tender.you can send ,email at wenpebaawudu@yahoo.com or add me on my yahoo chat looking forward to hearing from you soon...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario