mayo 28, 2012

elizabethdomingo66@yahoo.com



Received: from [41.83.13.182]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 13:03:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Elizabeth Domingo <elizabethdomingo66@yahoo.com>
Subject: I will like to know more about you

Hello My Dear

How are you today? I Hope That you are okay. I saw your profile and I Was Highly Satisfied with it.

I do believe That We Have to Be Both open-hearted and sincere so as to know deep down Each Other and (well, you never know) share our loneliness.

I really enjoyed your nice letter, With great passion
Seems it in my country That There Is a Lack of That Same passion.
It's that type of passion That I believe, builds a strong foundation for friendship,

I believe it's a passion That Needs to be Nurtured That THROUGHOUT Takes the hard work relationship.It, communication, Understanding, and Forgiveness Because We are only human. Will Be Made Mistakes, misunderstandings Will OCCUR, But if the foundation is strong enough the Relationship Will Overcome Those Barriers. so let me tell you more about my self

My name is Miss.Elizabeth Domingo, i am single 24 years old from Region of Sudan and Durfur Presently i am Residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels as a result of civil war That Was Fought in my do not be discouraged country.please for hearing this.

My late father Eng.Hassan Domingo, Was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Durfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother Took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war going on Until That is now in Sudan,


It is only me is alive now That and I managed to make my way to the West African state where i am Called SENEGAL leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal


Now, about my hobbies, I like Swimming, dancing, cooking, meeting people, going to Social Activities, And Also i like music Such as Love songs Elvis Presley
I Would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislike, your hobbies and what you are doing Presently. I will tell you more about myself and the main reason why i contacted  you in my next contact mail.

Attached here is my pictures for you to see Whom you are Communicating with, and i will also like to see your pictures,  I wait to hear from you soonest.
kisses

Elizabeth

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario