mayo 22, 2012

joy4love_2desmond@yahoo.com


on 4ppl:

Joybaby765

i love you so much

Age:24
I am a:Woman
Location:NY, US
Birthday:02.03.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

16.05.2012
(joy4love_2desmond@yahoo.com)
Hello my dear how are you doing,i hope you are doing fin,
my name is miss joy Desmond i saw your profile today and pick
interested to know you,here is my mail address
(joy4love_2desmond@yahoo.com)you can contact me now so that
i can give you details about me,i will b waiting to read from you
***********************

Received: from [41.82.108.190]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 04:23:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: joy desmond <joy4love_2desmond@yahoo.com>


Hi Dear.
Thanks How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. ,thanks  for your Immediate response to my e-mail,my name is Miss Joy Desmond I am from Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa. 24years of old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes. I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country. My Father  Dr PHILIP Desmond THE CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF Desmond & SONS INDUSTRIAL S COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY Abidjan, Also one of the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister.
It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to following west African country   ( SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''.
Attached below is my picture. I am seriously looking for a nice person of kind heart, therefore, I will like to hear from you soon also to tell you more about my life due to I have many things to tell you only if you are willing to know about it. My hobbies are Books, Dancing, Music, Football, Tennis, Movies and Swimming. I will only like to know yours, also your dislike.
Thanks & God bless you, Looking forward to your prompt reply and have a pleasant day.
Miss Joy Desmond

1 comentario: