mayo 06, 2012

vivianwilliams731@yahoo.in

Vivian Williams
vivianwilliams731@yahoo.in

Hello my dearest in heart,
 I am very happy to write you this mail , thanks for the mail that you sent to me , How are you doing right there today? hope you are in good health as it is my wish for you.
my dear i am very happy to hear that you will help me to recover my inheritance , gain my freedom and come out from here to join you over there and spend the rest of my life happily with you, please try your possible best to assist me and also contact the bank in London and ask them the possibilities to transfer my inheritance into your position.
Here s the scanned copy of my refugee id card which you requested , please try to keep it for yourself OK, Always think about me and my poor condition here in the camp.
Waiting to hear from you soonest regarding your conversation with the bank.
Kisses with lot of love,
Yours, Vivian.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario