mayo 04, 2012

rgodwill10@yahoo.com




http://www.4ppl.com/godwillr
I am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest

Age:25
I am a:Woman
Location:Dakar, Guediawaye, Dakar, SN
Birthday:08.08.1986
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

01.05.2012
Hello,
My name is Rita godwill,i saw your profile today at /www.4ppl.com/ and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address(rgodwill10@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Rita
(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot,
*******************************************

Received: from [41.83.68.4]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 09:30:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rita Godwill <rgodwill10@yahoo.com>
Subject: I want to know more about you.

My Dearest One.
I am more than happy in your reply mail to my mail How are you to day? l hope fine Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is miss Rita Godwill, I am (25) years old, single and never married, 5ft 7 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Rwanda Central Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Rwanda My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father is a Successful businessman He was chairman managing director Industrial Company Limited in the capital of my Country and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.
I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to Dakar Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Rwanda. I would like to know more about you Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear
Your Lovely one
Rita.

1 comentario: