mayo 21, 2012

joy_williams92@yahoo.co.uk



http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=112500
joy2020
- 28 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

Hello My Dearest one,
How are you today.I am miss joy williams,i would like to know more about you, please never mind to contact me through my email (joy_williams92@yah oo.co.uk) that will enable me to explain myself to you,i will also send my pictures for you to know whom i am.Regards
Miss joy williams.
*********************************

Received: from [41.82.135.145] 
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 12:04:22 +0100 (BST)
From: Joy Williams <joy_williams92@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: THIS IS MY LOVELY PICTURE AND HOPING TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Dear Beloved One,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day?.
Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Joy Williams,24years of age single and never married,5.9ft tall,fair in complexion. i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr. Williams was the standard bearer of the Liberian National Union (SBLNU) limited and and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the war started.
         The rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee and this computer belongs to a Reverend father that has a church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you, Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
     I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my lovely picture and i will like to see yours,  Hoping to hear from you soonest.

      Yours lovely one,
    Joy Williams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario