mayo 14, 2012

lindalove4u@yahoo.fr

http://www.ownlook.com/baby4loveu/
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
Age:
23
Country:
USA
City:
alabama

hello
my name is linda and my contact adderss islindalove4u@yahoo.fr) :iam a beautiful young girl with full of love and caring, well i saw your profile and i love it, i think we can click together. please i will like you to contact me through this my email address thus (lindalove4u@yahoo.fr) please contact me with my email adderss i will like to show you my photo and at the same time you will know more about me.once again please contact me through my email address.Dont send it to the site,theY will not allow me to read your reply due to i dont have any access their.so please email with my address. thanks for your understanding
linda.
*************************

Received: from [41.208.184.129]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 15:03:04 +0100 (BST)
From: Linda Love <lindalove4u@yahoo.fr>
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU,


Hello My Dearest
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?.i hope you had a wonder full sweet day,i really thanks God for his infinite Mercy upon me in this my wilderness experience. Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is linda Herrison, single 23 years and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr DAVID HERRISON was the chairman managing director DAVID INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father. Due to the sudden death of my father , my mother had a blood pressure with resulted to her death after foura month my beloved father left us.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. Due to the maltreatment am receiving from my step mother.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and what you dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture . Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Forever.
linda,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario