mayo 22, 2012

favourkoneh71@yahoo.com


on migente:

favourkoneh

Here For: Friends, Serious Dating
Member Since: May 20, 2012
Sex: Female
Age: 24
Last Login: 11 hours ago
Location: New York, NY
Race: Black/African American
Zodiac: Libra

Hello
my name is Favour, and I'm a nice and pretty girl, I saw you here now and I
took interest in you, i like you, please i want us to be good friend, and
build a strong relationship . i need a true love .so if you have the
interest with me too. then you let me know by writing back to me through
this my email (favourkoneh71@yahoo.com) so that, we talk more over there to
know our selves better . i have more photos to give you. waiting for your
reply to my email (favourkoneh71@yahoo.com)
thanks.
****************************

Received: from [41.83.12.223]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 06:51:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: Favour Koneh <favourkoneh71@yahoo.com>
Subject: MY GOOD AND NICE PHOTOS


Hello Dear,
How are you dear?, I am happy for your reply to my email . How was your daytoday?. My name is  Favour 24 years old single and never married,I am the only daughter of my Father, am from ivory coast in West Africa and presently i amresiding in the camp here in Dakar Senegal , as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr Oliver Koneh  was chairman managing  director of( A COMPANY ) in Abidjan the Capital City of my Country,and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morningand killed him  with my mother in cold blood.
It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee camp
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. here are my pictures. Hoping to hear from you soonest
thanks yours
        Favour.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario