mayo 24, 2012

grace.williamss@ymail.com



Grace Williams
grace.williamss@ymail.com

my dearest friend
Thank you  for your email again  which i appreciate so much,how are you doing. i hope you are fine.please my dear i am sending you the only document which i have in the computer,which is my father death certificate,i do not have money to scan the other document,so here is the document which i have here in the computer, Like i said, the money belong to my late father Dr Denial Williams who use to be a well known politician.i am  his only daughter and his next of kin.the only reason why i am looking for someone to help me out,is for two reasons.one is the agreement my late father reach with the Royal bank of Scotland, and then because of my refugee status here in Senegal.and the Royal bank will not listen to me they said unless i bring  my foreign partner as my late father has directed and then because of my age.So now,you are the one to deal with the Royal bank directly on my behalf as my foreign partner. you will write to them and tell them you want to know what it will take to get my money out,that you are my foreign partner.i am sure when you contact them, they will be able to give you more details.Let me know  if you are still wiling to help me out , i will like you to tell me more about you.can i really trust you because i have gone through a lot in life,and then the death of my parents.this money is my last hope to get a future which  my dear parents wanted for me.when the money is out, you will  also  help me to invest and manage the business while i go back to school to continue with my studies tell me what you think.  the contact information of the bank is as follows

Royal bank PLC(IN SCOTLAND)
Hotline.......       +447-732-711-506. (24hrs).
Information.....      (  info@royalbank-scotuk.tk)
Email address (accountant@royalbank-scotuk.tk)
the name of the transfer officer is Mr.Egbert Derrick and his email
address is     (dr.egbertderrick@gmail.com)
banking Hrs:Tel contact number is +447-732-711-506.
acc Number;  SBPLC 746008910546/QB/91/A
Depositor;   Dr.Denial Williams.
Nest of kin.....   grace Williams.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $3.7 million Dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin.Like i said earlier,I have mapped out 20% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.
Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country please.if you want to call me  you can call me when ever it is 12.30pm in your country.you can contact me with this number OK i want to here you voice i have know phone to call you,  you can call me with this rev father  number  if you love me and you want to hear my voice .+221-776-894-102.
Awaiting to hear from you as soon as you have been in contact with the bank today please!.
Yours forever grace.love u
*******************************************

hello my dearest one
how are you and your work i hope every thing is moving very fine with you over there in your country,now from what i told you before that i have my late father document which i will send to you,but my problem is that i do not have money to scan it,now i have ask the rev father two help me to scan the two document which is remaining, which is my camp id card and deposit of account of my late father,i did this to prove to you that every thing i am telling you is the reality,now you promise to help me if i will prove to you that i am very sure in what i explain to you,which rely touch me so much when you said that to me,

so my dear  every thing is your hand if you rely want to help me i will like you to use this email address which i will send to the transfer manage Egbert derrick,as he is the transfer manage of the bank,what you have to do is just to brief a little about your self and what you want them to do for you

the name of the transfer manager is Mr.Egbert Derrick and his email
address is   dr.egbertderrick@gmail.com

now i want you to use this email address to write to them,he is the transfer manage of the bank you can use this address to write to him,i will be waiting for your letter as soon as you write to him you let me know, with lots of love from grace

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario