mayo 25, 2012

mfarmand084@yahoo.fr

on date o mat:

marie084 (27)    
Was just here |  Here to date (seeks man), to make friends, for leisure, for fun

75***
Paris
paris
fr
Divorced


Hey,

I liked your profile and would like to get to know
you, what do you think? Kindly go through my profile
and let me know if you would like to communicate with
me. My mail id - mfarmand084@yahoo.fr,

Have a pleasant day.

Marie
*******************************

Received: from [213.136.125.205] Cote D'ivoire Telecom
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 17:22:24 +0100 (BST)
From: Marie-France Armand <mfarmand084@yahoo.fr>

Hi HH,

It’s pretty good to read from you.

Let me give you brief introduction about me, my name is Miss Marie-france Armand, good lady who is much more a giver than a taker and someone who is passionate and compassionate, loyal and endearing, honest and honourable and very much the kind of lady who knows how to treat a special man and visible views, and I especially enjoy all kinds of water beaches, sailing and swimming.

I am searching for a Soul mate but rather someone who is intelligent, spirited, classy and good with a good heart and good mind. In the perfect date I think I would like to share time over a good picnic lunch outdoors

I am here to find Love, friendship and a caring heart that is willing to do anything and believes that Love is a movement, an effusive, and advancement of the heart toward the good. The soul cannot live without love and a relationship is a way to bring hearts together and that is why I am ready to go to any part of the world to meet my Soul mate. I am an easy going lady with the fear and love of God I see myself as a caring person with great sense of humour. I am down to earth, decent, loving and very responsible. I am very respectable and well-mannered because of the upbringing. People say I am cool, and funny...

I am looking for a Lifelong Friendship, A Lifelong Friendship is one of the most important building blocks for a good Lifelong Relationship ... my desire is to meet a sensitive , sensuous ,warm n loving man who also wants such a Lifelong Friendship ... my interpretation of such a friend is one to whom I can pour out all the contents of my heart , chaff n grain together , knowing that the gentleness of his hands will take it all , sift it , keep that which is worth keeping and ,with a breath of kindness , blow the rest away ....Our thoughts , then , become like the seeds .... and all the flowers of all our tomorrows are in the seeds of today ... so , my dear , would you care to share your thoughts , even your most intimate thoughts , with me ??

Yours,
Marie-france

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario