mayo 22, 2012

joy_williams92@yahoo.co.uk

My Dearest one,
how are you today, how was your night i hope you have a lovely nice sleep,
i am so delighted to read your mail again this morning as your mail melted my sorrows away each time i read them,

I thank you ones again for your mail to me today .I will also like to see you face to face after the transfer of the money to your account and i will use this oppurtunity to let you know that GOD has choosen you to help me amongst other men on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself into now.
 
I believe and know that you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life.I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this  money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this informations!.
 
I have informed the bank  about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country against a refugee like me.
 
I will give you 15% of the total money for helping me and 5% for any expences that may occour during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money,besides i want to go back to school to start my education again.
 
In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this informations,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transfering the ($2.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of  kin to your account in your country.
The contact informations of the bank is as follows,
 
The contact informations of the bank is as follows,
AFRICAN DISBURSEMENT BANK (A.D.B)
Email addresses,(accounadb@mail.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Johnson Abbe
Banking Hrs:Telephone number or(00221-763846025)


Acc Number: Acc Number: 26834093
Depositor : Dr. Daniel Williams.
Balance---- $2.3Million USD
Next of Kin to the Deposit --- Miss joy  Williams.

Miss joy williams

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario