mayo 15, 2012

tinaelvis81@yahoo.com



http://www.4ppl.com/baby6262
love
Age:24
I am a:Woman
Location:NY, US
Birthday:10.10.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English


11.05.2012
hello My ID ( tinaelvis81@yahoo.com)
Hello I am a beautiful young girl My name is miss tina; i am seriously looking for
relationship leading to any thing, I saw your profile today at 4ppl and became interested in you,
i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address
so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am
Please Reply me with your picture in my mail box address
(tinaelvis81@yahoo.com)
*****************************

Received: from [41.82.118.182]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 02:27:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: tina Elvis <tinaelvis81@yahoo.com>
Subject: MY DEAR I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU


MY DEAR,
How is your day? Mine is fine over here in  Dakar Senegal.... Thanks for your mail.
Like I said my name is tina Elvis , Am 24yrs single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. (never maried before) I really want to have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from ivory cost in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in  my country some years ago .My late father Dr, Linus Elvis  was the managing dictor of fedrico industry (limited) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state  (Late Dr Linus Elvis) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood .It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make a way to  near by country Senegal where am  living now in a refugee camp.I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend, He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitations to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture .Hoping to hear from you soonest.
yours love,tina Elvis,,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario