mayo 11, 2012

jenifersoumah841@yahoo.co.uk

http://www.4ppl.com/soumah467
Aiwakrah

Age:24
I am a:Woman
Location:Al Wakrah, QA
Birthday:01.01.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me
I AM so that i will send you my picture, so for you to know who i am, i have something VERY IMPORTANT to tell you about my self. please info me direct to my email in my box tax Your New Friend Miss Jenifer

09.05.2012
Hello (jenifersoumah841@yahoo.co.uk)
My name is Miss Jenifer, i am very sexy looking young girl, i saw your profile and i diced to
contact you to have a
relationship with you, i will like you to write me back through my email address thus
(jenifersoumah841@yahoo.co.uk) so that i will send you my picture, so for you to know who i am, i have something VERY
IMPORTANT to tell you about my self. please contact me direct to my email.
Your New Friend
Miss Jenifer
*******************

Received: from [41.83.13.175]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 10:36:51 +0100 (BST)
From: Jenifer Soumah <jenifersoumah841@yahoo.co.uk>

Hello dear
It is so nice to hear from you. I am very glad that we became  interested  in  each  other I do believe that we both have to  be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well,share our loneliness and love together. I really enjoyed your nice
letter,  you  write  with great passion and it's that type of passion that I believe, builds a  strong  foundation  for  friendship, as well as marriage. I believe that  it's  a  passion  that  needs  to  be  nurtured  throughout the relationship.  It  takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness  because  we  are  only  human.  Mistakes  will  be  made, misunderstandings  will  occur,
but if the foundation is strong enough the  relationship  will  overcome  those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.
My name is jenifer Soumah (23) single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the crisis that is going on in my country.
My late father Dr Abakar  Soumah was chairman managing director (AKSA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country,and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with mymother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African countrySenegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever in LOVE
Miss jenifer soumah

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario