mayo 06, 2012

nowaamarenowa@ymail.com


the woman in the pictures is Splexytesha from modelmayhem.
http://www.modelmayhem.com/696005

http://www.4ppl.com/nowaloveu2

i am a good looking girl
Age: 27
Location: Berlin, Berlin, DE

04.05.2012
Hello Dear,
How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you today. My name is nowa Amare,i saw your profile today and i became interested in you,i will like to know more about you and if you don't mind i will like you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address( nowaamarenowa@ymail.com ) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.......(Remember the distance or color does not matter even our age difference but love matters a lot in life because i have something very important to tell you, please contact me with this email address .......( nowaamarenowa@ymail.com ) kiss from nowa.

**************************************************************

Received: from [41.82.101.108] 
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 03:39:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nowaamare Nowa nowaamarenowa@ymail.com
Subject: HONEY I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MAIL,

Good day my love.
Thanks for your mail. How are you and how was your day? Mine is a bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is nowa Amare 26years single and never married, i am from Somalia in East Africa and presently i am residing in the Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the on going war in my country and the  death of my parents. It was a very horrible experience for me as i have never witnessed such a thing in my life, it happened while i was at school, as i was a university student then, when i lost my entire family as a result of the war in my country. It is only by the grace of God that i am alive now, with the help of some charity organization owned by the church, we were taken to Dakar Senegal here in west Africa where i am living now as a refugee and my life has never remained the same since then. I like kind and honest people, i hate war and seeing crying children, as for my hobbies, i really do not have much time for them again, apart from singing, as i am always singing and the lead vocalist in the church choir. I would like to know more about you. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture for you and i will like to see your beautiful pictures too, have a lovely day and have a wonderful week....Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Warmest Kiss From
nowa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario