mayo 04, 2012

maureenbugiba@yahoo.com



http://www.4ppl.com/maureenbaby1980
God is good

Age:24
I am a:Woman
Location:NY, US
Birthday:08.07.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me
i am a beautiful young lady with full of romantic attraction.i am fair in complexion and about six feet tall.i can easily be tolerated and equally can love my partner with all my heart when he is sincerely in love with me.i am a beautiful young lady with full of romantic attraction.i am fair in complexion and about six feet tall.i can easily be tolerated and equally can love my partner with all my heart when he is sincerely in love with me.

01.05.2012

Hello
Please contact me at
(maureenbugiba@yahoo.com)
so that i will tell you more about me
and i will give you my Telephone number.
nice to hear from you this showed me how
sincere you are waiting to read your
mail in my mailbox (maureenbugiba@yahoo.com)
Thanks.
Miss maureen.
**********************************

Received: from [41.214.44.67]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 07:16:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Maureen Bugiba <maureenbugiba@yahoo.com>

Hello Dearest one,
How are you today? I am more than happy in your reply to my  mail .
How  was your night ? Mine, well I thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is maureen Bugiba i am 23 year single never married i from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.
My late father Dr Patrick Bugiba  was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father.It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i'm leaving now.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes or dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture for you.though I am not all that photogenic,I hope you would'nt mind.
Hoping to hear from you with love,
yours forever,
maureen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario