mayo 10, 2012

mssfatou@yahoo.com

http://www.dateonweb.net/profile.php?ID=16725

Personal details
ProfileType
Sex female
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1989 - April - 8
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Athletic
Ethnicity Asian
Religion Other
Marital status Single
Education College student
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 22 - 42
Looking for a height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Looking for a body type Athletic
Relationship Marriage

Hello,
how are you doing over country and you works?i will like to introduce my self to you, my name is miss fatou, I'm single never married, and its my pleasure to write you as well, can i be your friend,i am interested in your relationship,sorry for the propose at the moment i will send my picture to you so, try and reply mail me ok please don't for get,i am waiting to read from you soon
thank you. (mssfatou@yahoo.com 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario