mayo 06, 2012

miriam3siako@yahoo.com

Received: from [41.82.122.4]
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 12:14:46 +0100 (BST)
From: Miriam Siako <miriam3siako@yahoo.com>
Subject: MY DARLING PLEASE TRY TO CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE TARNSFER.

Hello My Darling,
How are you today and your health which means a lot to me,i hope fine,As for me am fine here with all hope that you will assist me to transfer my late father's money into your account, Darling i thank you so much for your love and concern towards me.
Darling i want you to know that it is the will of God that i knew you and i believe that there is a purpose about that, Honestly dear am really suffering here.
Darling i want you to try and contact the bank, i have already told them about you, since they are waiting for your mail to prove to them that you are truly the one i told them about, So Darling write to them as to know the procedure of the transfer,and then you will get me inform about their respond to you, darling try and write to the bank regarding the transfer,and get me inform as soon as possible, until i hear from you again,have a lovely day and think about me.
Always yours forever.
Miriam.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario