mayo 25, 2012

lizzyy101@yahoo.com


Lizzy Justin
lizzyy101@yahoo.com


Good Morning My Darling Sweet Heart,
How are you doing today, together with your health and your family over there, which is the most important thing to me in this life, I believe by the special grace of almighty God all is well and fine with you and your family over there in your country today, My dear i am very very happy as i am reading your mail this morning, all the same i also want you to know that everything i have told you about me is the real truth about my self, Now as you ask me to do i have attach what you ask me in this mail, the death certificate of my late father and my own refugee ID card as you wanted to see them, My dear i am doing all this because i need you to believe and trust me in everything we are doing concerning this transaction,

Please i will like you to see this two documents i have attach in this mail and help me to contact the bank for the transfer as i have already told them all about you and me, i will stop here for now, and i want you to contact the bank for the transfer so use the bank Email address i give to you in my last mail and use it to write to the mail, take very good care of your self for me, and have a lovely day together with your family and your friends over there in your country today, i really need your help for my freedom, bye.

Yours forever and ever Lizzy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario