mayo 24, 2012

lovely_jane2002@yahoo.com

on 4ppl:

sweetjane199

Just wanna know?

Age:33
I am a:Woman
Location:Agawam, MA, US
Birthday:01.01.1979
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

i am a female single here but wanna know more then let get to know each other well now okay?

23.05.2012
Hello it a nice here to came across your profile i am Jane and what ur name i am single never married and i saw ur profile here so i just wanna get to you and get to know you more so please if ur having yahoo then let get to know each other there more .,..............lovely_jane2002@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon
***********************************

Received: from [41.218.231.228] Acrra, ghana
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 04:35:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: Lovely jane <lovely_jane2002@yahoo.com>

I am jane and as  i told you ealier on that i am single never married and looking for a very good honest man to spend all my life all over with And i god have appointed you for me so i am now getting little to get to know you and hope to be ur wife one day if you can also trust me thank you and have a nice day hope to hear from you as soon as you got my message

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario