mayo 11, 2012

fatikenkeh@hotmail.com


http://www.4ppl.com/fatibb
i need true love
Age:24
I am a:Woman
Location:Jacksonville, OR, US
Birthday:01.01.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

09.05.2012
hello
how are you doing i hope all is well, dear my name is Fatima am a single young girl a
member from this site i view your profile and i like it i will like us to be friends please
write me back here (fatikenkeh@hotmail.com) so that i will give you my pictures and tell
you about me.
********************

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.69.96]
From: fatima kenkeh <fatikenkeh@hotmail.com>
Subject: I will like to know more about you,
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 19:32:43 +0000

Hello my dearest one,
Compliment of the day my dearest one, how are you over there? I hope you are doing fine in good health i hope so, as for me i am fine here in Dakar Senegal, my name is miss Fatima Kendeja, i am 23 years old, from Sudan in north Africa presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, due to the civil war going on in my country some years back.
my late father Eng. Mahamed Kendeja , was the Director (Global Building Solutions Khartoum Sudan) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country called Senegal where am living now. I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes your hobbies and what you are doing presently,
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attach here my pictures , though I am not all that photogenic I hope you would not mind
I wait to hear from you soon.
yours Miss Fatima.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario