mayo 21, 2012

morinebaby1988@yahoo.com





Morine Barre
morinebaby1988@yahoo.com

Hello my Dear,
I thank you once again for reaching me. I am not really fine because of the situation here as i told you earlier. I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support in life. And I am very happy because you accepted to help me out.
I have attached my late fathers death certificate, deposit slip and my refugee id card, please keep them safe.
Really it sounds somehow to trust somebody that you have never seen in person but one thing you need to understand is that anybody who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every where and when I came in contact with you I felt relaxed believing that God has answered my fasting and prayers. I was moved physically and spiritually.
Also I have kept this secret for so long, but I cannot do myself any good without reaching out to a nice person who can help me out, instead of staying here wasting time.  I appreciate your effort to assist me to be out and free and to help me to get the money from the Bank.
In this regards I will like you to contact the Bank with their contact information below, please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibility of assisting me transfer the Eight Million, One Hundred Thousand US Dollars (8.1 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late Father of which I am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country.
Let them know that it is Miss Morine Barre instructed you and I will also confirm that to them.
    Below are the Bank contact information:
                               
     BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC:
                    Mr. Donald Morgan  
                    Address: Bank of Scotland Tower The Mund EdinburghP.O.Box : 48993 
                    Post code:  EH1 1YZ  United Kingdom
                        RAPID TRANSFER DEPARTMENT            
                   Tel             +447024025041
                                      +447031836471               
                  Fax             +448709747757                  
                   E-mail.   rtdbnkofscotlandplc@w.cn
                                  bosrapidtransferdepartment@w.cn  
                                  dmorganbosrapidtransfer@w.cn
                  
                    DEPOSIT INFORMATION CODE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
                    Name of depositor:Dr. AUGUSTINE BARRE              
                    Nationality: SOMALIA
                    Next of kin : MISS, MORINE BARRE
                    Amount deposited:( $ 8. 1 Million USD)
                    Account Number:  BSC746112451/DM/2/A
                  
I am well known in the orphanage home here as the Choir Leader because I lead in the church choir but my real name is Miss. Morine Barre. The name of the manager on foreign transfer as I was informed is Donald Morgan.
Please try and contact them to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the money into your account in your country. My dear, i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life.
I have mapped out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 15% for all your good effort towards my freedom. As I told you before, this orphanage home is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you will send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you.
Please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money. It is my future and my life. I will not like people to know about this fund because I am afraid not to lose my life or the money.
I will be waiting to hear from you soonest, so that I will know the response from the Bank. Please do it to help me not because you are begging for money but for the love you have for me.
Take good care of yourself.
Yours Truly
Morine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario