junio 04, 2012

abbygs88@yahoo.com

on date me free:

abbygirl
   - 23 y/o female
   - Hamburg, Germany
   - English, French, English
   - student
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2012-05-06 14:02:17

Description:
I am a beautiful and romantic young girl looking for a serious man for a long time relationship


Ideal match description:
I am a beautiful and romantic young girl looking for a serious man for a long time relationship

abbygs88@yahoo.com
Hello, My name is Abby i love your profile and i will like you to mail me back through my e-mail address: abbygs88@yahoo.com so that i can send my picture to you and tell you more about myself. i will be waiting to receive your lovely reply soon. abbygs88/@/y/a/h/o/ o/./c/o/m

on senzos:

abby.girl

Profile Info
I am     Woman
Looking for     Man
My match age     18-100
********************************************************************************************

Received: from [41.214.11.128]
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 06:44:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: Abby S <abbygs88@yahoo.com>
Subject: I am more than happy in your reply

Hello Dearest,

i am more than happy in your reply to my mail.

How are you today? I hope all is well with you.

My name is Abby Geroge Shiko, 23 years old girl from Darfur Region of Sudan and I am the only child of my parents. Before the death of my late father Dr Geroge Shiko, he was a chairman managing director of Macro Air Technologies Company Ltd in Sudan and he was also in the government of my country. He was assassinated with my mother by the rebels during the heat of the war in my country. The rebels claim that my father was in support of the government during the war that divided my country into two part. I was away in the university of Darfur in Sudan where  I was studying Mass communication and management when the incidence took place.

Now i am residing as a refugee here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the maltreatment I was receiving from my uncle who planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.  I was brought to the United Nations High Commission for the Refugees here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal where i am presently seeking asylum through a missionary but i have not seen him again.

I will like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. My hobbies are reading, watching video music, going to beach with friends, visiting a place like zoo and doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness.I will tell more about myself in my next mail.

Enclosed here are my pictures.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Abby

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario