junio 04, 2012

mercy1100@yahoo.in


on datemefree:

 Date: 2012-05-10 04:36:36   

amybaby
75 y/o female
dakar, Senegal
Interested in you

My name is Mercy i am a young beautiful girl with full
of love well i saw your
profile at(www.datemefree.o rg) please i will like
you to contact me back
through my email adderss(mercy1100@y ahoo.in)
at the same time i will show
you my photo contact me with this e mail
(mercy1100@ya hoo.in)
*****************************************************

Received: from [41.208.186.212]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:06:47 +0800 (SGT)
From: Mercy David Thiara <mercy1100@yahoo.in>
Subject: I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU


Dearest,

 
Thank you for responding to my message. My Name is Mercy David Thiara, young girl of 23 years from Sierra Leone,west Africa.I am single,  never married.I came from a responsible family where I was showered with love and great concern.My Late father David Thiara was an adviser to the president of my country on political matters,and a very successful business man,We had a very happy family that was united with undying Love.We were preparing to celebrate My late father's birth day,When Rebels attacked our home one early morning and killed every member of my family in cold blood.I managed to escape death by sheer stroke of luck,and made my way to (Senegal) where I am presently Residing in their refugee camp here in (Dakar)Through the help of Pastor Reuben James.I happened to be the only one from my family who survived this attack and cruel death.

I was in the second year in the university as a Law student before this incident happened and I ran for my dear life.I will still go back to continue with my Education as soon as I organize my self and settle things.

I will love to know your Hobbies,things that turn you on and things that  you hate.I have attached my picture for you,and hope to hear from you soonest.

Please,I will look forward to reading your mail soonest.

Mercy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario