junio 11, 2012

lorita_john@ymail.com

lorita_john@ymail.com


My Dearest Darling,
Good day to you, and how are you doing today? I hope you are fine? It pleases me to write you today, and i want to wish you a lovely day, and to let you know am so happy to read from you again, and i really appreciate your care and concern. I believe in my heart that my coming in contact with you is not by accident because i prayed seriously about it before i made up my mind to contact you, and i want you to help me out in any way you can, because every thing i told you here is the simple truth. 

I want you to try and forward your contact details to me, and once i get them, i shall forward to you the bank contact where my late father made this deposit with my name as the next of kin, so that you contact them and find out the possibility this transfer, and i also believe you will understand more of what am telling you here. Am attaching along my camp identity card to you, and i will be expecting to receive your contact details today. Have a lovely day, and please write me soon.
Yours Darling Lorita.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario