junio 05, 2012

fatuibrahima23@yahoo.com


on date me free:

Date: 2012-05-19 01:57:53   

fatubaby
24 y/o female
new york city, USA


Hi,
My name is Miss Fatu ibrahima. I became interesting to have a good relationship with you after i came across your profile in this dating site.Please i would like you to contact me via my email address at (Fatuibrahima23@yah oo.com) so that i can tell you more about myself and together with my photos,kisses!
Fat u.
PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WITH THIS EMAIL
(Fatuibrahim a23@yahoo.com)


sent me message to my email ( Fatuibrahima23@yaho o.com) so that i can send you my photos.kisses
Fatu .
*******************************************************************************************************
Received: from [41.82.172.156]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 08:54:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: Fatu Ibrahima <fatuibrahima23@yahoo.com>
Subject: With Love And Trust

My dearest.
How are you today, hope you are fine, you have given me hope by returning my message and i will also like to see you face to face and i guess your the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with  am not going to give my love to any other man, you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.

My dear to tell you more about my self i am Miss Fatu Ibrahima  24 years old girl from Liberia but presently residing here in Senegal, the only daughter of Late Dr.Ibrahima Hassan the deputy minister of National security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed,My father and my mother was killed by government of Charles Taylor.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this  money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Remember i trust you and that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please, just call me with this number(00221772492739 ) It is our Reverend telephone.His name is Reverend Father Paul  Boris and his e-mail address is (revpaul.boris@yahoo.com) If you call him please tell him that you want to speak with Fatu Ibrahima and he will send for me because i am staying in the women hostel.

I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status.

You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will give you my father bank contact immediately with some information upon your acceptance to help me. My late father has $ 6.700,000.00 million dollars deposit which i am the next of kin. So all i need from you is your full contact information so i can forward it to the concern bank for the transfer.

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

This camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Immediately after bank transfer my inheritance fund to your account then you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I will send some more pictures latter when i know your mind about this.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever in love,
Miss Fatu Ibrahima

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario