junio 06, 2012

giftdomich@yahoo.com

on 4 ppl:

verababykk

i love to see you today

Age:27
I am a:Woman
Location:NY, US
Birthday:15.05.1985
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

02.06.2012
Hello,
good day.My name is gift.
i am a young girl never married and i will love to know you.i read your profile today at (4ppl.com) and i became interested in you,i will like us to keep communicating,please write to me through my email address (giftdomich@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am.
(Remember that age,distance or colour does not matter)
I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you
Thanks and remain blessed.(giftdomich@yahoo.com)
Your's in love gift.
********************************

Received: from [41.82.75.162]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 02:45:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: giftdomich <giftdomich@yahoo.com>
Subject: I will like to know more about you

Hello Dearest,
How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
I am very happy for your response to the email i sent to you in your address at the site,
My name is Gift Mabou 23 years of age single and never married fair in complexion, good looking, honest, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted, please tell me more about your self as well your intention towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me ? cos for me am out to see to your satisfaction .

I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, the only surviving daughter of My (late)father (Dr, Patrick Mabou) but i am presently in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country, i am second year student in the university of Ivory Coast
studying mass communication before the war started in my country till date
My Late Father,Dr.Patrick Mabou was the personal adviser to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him along side with my mum. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now,

i am open minded person , easy going girl , confident , hard working , caring , always stand by my word .am seeking for someone who is honest to get married to no matter where he comes from and no matter his religious back grand,
I am a young girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like. most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,TV movies and cooking.

I like honest,real,sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest,cheaters,  and irresponsible people. i believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else, finally i wish to let you know that sincerity  is the best way in life.  though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love not distance or co lour.
I will tell you more about me in my next mail,  attached below is my picture for you to know who i am,
 Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Your Sincerely
Miss Gift

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario