junio 12, 2012

fatuibrahima23@yahoo.com


 fatuibrahima23@yahoo.com

My love,

I am pleased with your consideration to lead me out of this situation, you are really bringing back hope to my life gradually. I have started dreaming of regaining my normal life and i want to complete my studies when i arrive in your country as i was in my first year in the university before the crisis that led to my escape from my country, I pray that the grace of our God will lead you to finish up this transfer so that i can leave this sorrowful situation that has taken my happiness away for a while.

Most importantly i want to see you very soon in your country immediately after the transfer of this money to your bank account in your country. Moreover,i want you to bring me out of this terrible refugee camp to your country immediately after the transfer of the fund. Every minutes i think of my status here, it makes me shade tears always because i have never expected such in my life.

Below is the contact information of the bank, please help me with all sincerity  as i do not want a situation where by you will hurt my little hope of life .

Below is the contact of the Bank.

BANK NAME = ATTIJARIWAFA BANK -BST (DAKAR SENEGAL)
ADDRESS = CAISSE 36 XOF YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL=   +221766591258
TEL=   +221768426166
FAx=   +221338920073

Email Address: ataribanks@fastservice.com
Email Address: ataribanks@topservice.com

INFORMATION OF MY ACCOUNT
Name of Depositor: (Dr) lbrahima Hassan
Next of kin: Fatu lbrahima
Amount : $6.700,000.00 M US Dollars
Account Number: A/C NO.510153001
=======================================================================
Send the below message to the bank.

Contact Person =Mr.Nigel Foster

Dear Sir,

I would like to state that my name is Mr. -----, Address:------, Country: ------, Occupation: ------, phone:--------, Age: -----. I am the foreign beneficiary trustee to Miss Fatu lbrahima Hassan, I apply officially as it was directed by Fatu in respect to her late father's deposit Late Dr.lbrahima Hassan in A/C NO.510153001 in your institution under your management .

Being the co-beneficiary to the deposited fund in your Bank, May I pleased know what is required of me and from Miss Fatu lbrahima Hassan in order that the said deposit will be transferred into my Bank Account Number as desired by Miss Fatu.

Let me know as soon as possible .
Respectfully submit .

Yours truly,
--------
=======================================================================
You have to kindly fill the above letter with your personal details and forward it to the Attijariwafa bank through the bank's e-mail addresses in the above and please do not fail to update me with every development from the bank for a better advice and to know when the transfer is done. Confirm to me as soon as you receive this mail and i attached my refugee's identity card and statement of the account of my late father as you requested.

Yours Lovely,
Fatu Ibrahima

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario