junio 09, 2012

mercypedro@ymail.com


on 4ppl:

mercy12u

hello

Age:23
I am a:Woman
Location:NY, US
Birthday:15.10.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

04.06.2012
Hello
my name is Mercy am searching for a nice person like you who understand the meaning of love as trust and faith in each other, After reading your profile today i pick interest in you please reply to me in my mailbox at (mercypedro@ymail.com) i will send my picture to you and i will also like to see your picture too, am waiting for your respond i love you with faith and trust
********************************************************************

Received: from [41.83.27.135]
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 03:45:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mercy Pedro <mercypedro@ymail.com>
Reply-To: mercypedro@ymail.com
Subject: PLEASE DARLING I NEED YOUR HELP

My Dear Friend,
I am happy to receive your lovely mail today, how are you doing i hope you are in a good health condition with your body, my name is Mercy Pedro.i am 24years old from Ivory-Cost,i am a daughter of late Dr. Williams Pedro , he was a successful business man he deal with palm oil plantation in my country here in Ivory-Cost which he is well known as the owner of the largest palm oil  plantation here in our country . but i am presently now in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal because of the War that occurred in my country that took the life of many people including my parents.

i am here now in the Catholic Church here in Senegal, the name of the Church is Christ De King Catholic Church Dakar Senegal, i only sustain by the help of the church and the help of the reverend father in charge of the camp here his name is Father Leo Joseph he is the person whom i use his computer to write to you this mails as the Reverend father in charge of the refugee camp here.

Please i want you to listen to this? before the death of my father he deposited the sum of $ 9.5 Million in the bank with my name as the next of kin as the only child of the family. i want you to help me and transfer this money to your account in your country so that after the transfer you will prepare for my coming to meet you in your country for us to invest the money in your country because i don't have any body here in Africa again that is why i need your help so that you will help me to handle this money.

I have write to the bank but what the bank need is for me to look for a partner who will stand for me and use his account information to receive the money. please i want you to write to me back concerning this with a mutual interested so that i will give you the contact of the bank for you to  write to them for confirmation OK.

Please try to call me with this reverend father's phone number so that we can be talking regularly ok this is his phone number  +221 77 2130 549 , just feel free to call me with this number as soon as you call me tell the Reverend Father that you want to speak with me ok, he will send for his assistant to come to the camp and call me. OK.

Please Darling try to call  me i need your assistance ok because i will be happy to come  over to your country to meet you there and also to continue my study over there in your country ok.

have a nice day am waiting to hear from you i love you with faith and trust.
Sweet Kisses from your lovely one,
Mercy Pedro

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario