junio 08, 2012

beautylove82@ymail.com

on date me free:

Date: 2012-06-03 19:38:42   

babyj5
24 y/o female
florida, USA

Can you show me true love

Darling how are you doing with hope that you are feeling fine today; my dear i am miss joy samuel 24years old girl single that is here for true love please can you contact me on my email beautylove82@ymail. com so that i can send you my pictures for us to know each other better; have a lovely day for i will be waiting for your email soonest Yours beloved Joy
******************************************************************

Received: from [41.82.73.227]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 03:57:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Beauty Love <beautylove82@ymail.com>
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Hello dear,
How is your day today? I'm happy in your reply to my mail. My name is Miss Joy Samuel, who has never been married before, and I have 24 years, from Ivory Coast in West Africa, and currently resides in the unit No. 1 Diem refugee camp in Senegal, where I'm looking for political asylum from the civil war was fought in my country in the last three years. Pain I am suffering here in this area and really want someone who will encourage me and gave me good advice in life and help me out of this situation.In this field, as someone who stays in jail I hope by God grace, I will be out soon. My late father, Dr.Samuel Garba, was chairman managing director (SAMUEL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD ) in Abidjan, economic capital of my country, and was also personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

I have no relative to whom I can go now, because all my relatives ran away in the midst of war. The only person I have now is Rev. Michael Johnson, who is the pastor of the (Christ, United Church) here in the camp, which has been good to me since I got here, but I'm not living with him and not live I women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men and one for women. Please try to call me for 14 GMT, which is 2.00 hours with the phone number of the Pastor is (+221-768-541-147)when you call, tell him you want to talk to me, so will send for me in the hostel. Please call me, I love hearing your voice.

As a refugee here, I have no right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I return to my studies because they only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents was conducted. Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank, which he used my name as the family, the amount is $ 3.5 million (three million five hundred thousand U.S. dollars). So I'd like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come and join you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in light of the above I would like to keep it to yourself and do not tell anyone for fear I have lost my life and money if people gets to know. However, you have to tell me their real names and country of residence.

1.Your Name
2.The contact and residential address.

Remember, I am giving you all this information due to the trust placed in you. I love you because you are an honest and understanding. Thank you for your greetings sweet to me, you're a nice person, I love to meet you soon. Please, I want to call me, call around 14 GMT, which is 2.00 hours, for further discussion, and I want to hear your voice.Have a nice day and think of me, put here's my pictures . Awaiting to hear from you as soon as possible,
Yours in love Joy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario