junio 11, 2012

jesicajobe@hotmail.com



on date me free:

Date: 2012-06-06 06:47:23

jesicalove
23 y/o female
banjul, Gambia

Hello

My name is Jesica (single). I was impressed when i saw your profile today, and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail box (jesicajobe@hotmail .com) Thanks. waiting to hear from you soon, Jesica. I will send to you my pictures in my next mail through this my mail box
jesicajobe@hot mail.com
**************************************

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.69.89] Senegal
From: jesicaa jesicacac <jesicajobe@hotmail.com>
Subject: My darling.
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 08:50:43 +0000

My darling.
How are you today? i am very happy for your response . I am Miss Jesica Jobe by name and i am 24years old, height 5.9, weight 65. I was the only surviving daughter of Late Dr. Al Habash Mahmood Jobe. He is the person that controls Benghazi and most of the eastern half of the country. he is the legitimate representative" of Libya, in North Africa. who died as a result of humanitarian war crisis in my country. My father was the legitimate representative Leader based in Benghazi. he is the owner of LIBYA Statoil FORWARDING COMPANY,(LTD). My father died as a result of humanitarian war crisis in my country in Libya, alongside with my mother on a cold blood one morning, my father and my mother was killed by our president Muammar Gaddafi Army supporter. But i managed to escape for my dear life and i ran into another state, (Kaolack) with the help of the United Nations peace keeping force and I am residing here now as a refugee. Meanwhile, I am sending this mail to you now, through the Reverend father office computer (the minister in charge of the church in refugee camp) and will like to know you the more before we move forward from here! and remember i have a very important thing to discuss with you in my next mail to you. I will like to know what you do for a living, remember that you caught my attention in that site. Here is the three copies of my pictures that are here with me and i will send more to you in my next mail, and also i will discuss to you more about me when i get to know you well and also see yours pictures. Awaiting for your reply soonest!
from my heart Jesica,
I am waiting your reply.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario