junio 08, 2012

joykamara20@yahoo.com

on mi gente:

this account has been closed

From: 12bebe

Sex: Female
Location: New York, NY
Age: 21
Last Login: June 05

Hello,
My name is Miss Joy Kamara, I came across your profile today and It was so good to me. So i

decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship with

you. Please contact me at my email address ( joykamara20@yahoo.com ) I believe if you

contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self ,I know age will not be a bearer

to our relationship, Remember the distance or religion does not matter but love matters a

lot in life, write to me on (joykamara20@yahoo.com) and i will send you my pictures. beside

there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, Please I

don't chat, just write to me on my email address and i will respond to you. waiting to hear

from you.
Joy

NOTE... DO NOT REPLY BACK IN THIS SITE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU HAVE TO CONTACT ME BACK

THROUGH THE EMAIL ABOVE FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE OK.
************************************************************************************************

Received: from [41.219.54.249]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 08:03:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: JOY KAMARA <joykamara20@yahoo.com>
Subject: with all my love and trust to you

How Are You?
I am really happy in your response to my mail through the love  i contacted you from,
How is everything over there in your country?About Mine here in Senegal is a bit cold now.

I would love to introduce myself to you now; my name is My name is Joy Kamara ,i am 22 years old girl and an orphan. My late father Dr. Nelson Kamara was the deputy general manager  with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan who was killed in 2007 alongside with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militant came to our house,and this was what sent me away. i am presently in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee here.

You can read more about my country in the bbc news.
  (http://new s.bbc.co.uk/2 /hi/africa/6 469857.stm
 
I am open minded person , easy going girl ,confident , hard working , caring , always stand by my word .am seeking for someone who is honest, trustworthy that could be entrust no matter where he comes from and his orientation ,I am single never married and active and my hobbies are going to beach , cooking , watching sports etc ,then my turn on are truthfulness and honest, while my turn off are lies and cheating, please I would  love to chat with you but in the camp we are not allow to do so, cause we make use of the Reverends Computer here in the camp. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, Only some others girls who are also with us in the women's hostel. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year and in my second year first semester, before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.


Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading finance Bank, in which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $8.6M (Eight Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your care and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to be with you Or if you can assist me to be free from the camp and come over to your country then we can get the money transferred. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend, because he is like a father to me. Reverend Peter James
. Dear you can speak with me to know and discourse more about this OK, you can call me with this phone number..(00221-774087583  or +221-774087583) is the phone number of the Reverend any time you called tell him that you want to speak with me Joy, in room 25 women hostel and he will sent for me OK. So in the light of the above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone cause I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust and love I deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a person of vision, truth and hard working. Mean while I will like you to tell me your in tension towards helping me out because like I said I have allot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest, Thanks and God bless you.

Love From
Joy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario